My World after 2015
VOTE for the changes that would make the most difference to your world
Join the conversation: you can make the difference
What are solutions to some of the major challenges in our world today? From gender inequality and environmental destruction, to ending poverty, stopping the spread of HIV/AIDS, bad governance, building institutional capacity, and recovering from disaster – how can we work together to find solutions?
List of actions we are taking together
- The UN Millennium Campaign's MY World Global Tour, a four-month, round-the-world journey designed to give the world's people a voice and platform around issues that matter to them most is now in Rwanda. Photos by: Alice Kayibanda Wednesday AT 03:19 AM
- Wednesday AT 03:12 AM
- "See more posts on"Facebook
- UNDP_Rwanda My week on twitter: 19 New Followers, 8 Mentions, 514K Mention Reach, 4 Retweets, 11.8K Retweet Reach. via http://t.co/38Fb3ADOfg
- UNDP_Rwanda RT @UNDP: This year's Social Good Summit is going to @UNDP_Rwanda! Find out if there's a #2030NOW meetup in your country: http://t.co/mpexM…
- UNDP_Rwanda RT @Lucas_Afrilive: Major #Rwanda events September: 21.9. Peace Day celebration @NURCRwanda, 22.9. #SocialGoodSummit2014 #2030 @Uni_Rwanda …
Find out how you can be part of the humanitarian community's work and reach out to people in need.