Duties and Responsibilities
Under the overall supervision of the Head of Sustainable Growth Unit, and the direct supervision of the M&E Specialist, the incumbent will be responsible for supporting the Monitoring and Evaluation practice of the unit projects.
- Contribute to the regular and continuous M&E of the unit, focusing on monitoring the compliance with UNDP corporate and national requirements, as well as other monitoring exercises as required (e.g. delivery tracking).
- Review the programme documents and annual work plans, ensuring the indicators and deliverables of narrative reports from the implementing partners are in line with the baseline/end line information defined in the documents.
- Assist in Secretariat works of Result group 1 (Socio-economic transformation) of ONE UN Rwanda, writing minutes and following up with communication, etc.
- With the guidance of the supervisor, participate in the design of the methodology, the construction of data collection tools, and the analysis of the collected data and the final reporting against project indicators.
- Assist in updating Strategic Plan and Integrated result and resource framework (IRRF) and Atlas project management module.
- Follow up, update and document project and donor profile.
To all interested canditates, please be guided by the ToRs of the internship.