Under the overall supervision of the Head of Sustainable Growth Unit (SGU) and the direct supervision of the Programme Analyst of SGU, the intern will perform the following duties:
- Support the management of the Country Office’s (CO) programmes of Environment and Natural Resources (ENR) sector for Green Economy Transformation; the development of Early Warning System for Disaster Risk Reduction;
- Assist in monitoring and participation in the evaluation of the management of environment and disaster risk reduction;
- Prepare drafts of all relevant background documents for programmes (terms of reference, concept notes, briefings, reports, discussion papers, as relevant)
- Assist with maintenance of open communication channels through participation in meetings with various stakeholders;
- As part of a team, facilitate knowledge building and management within the unit in the framework of programming
Carry out all other related tasks assigned as agreed.
To all interested canditates, please be guided by the ToRs of the internship.