The purpose of this consultancy is to develop the IOSC five years strategic plan that will guide IOSC operations in order to increase effectiveness of the IOSC service delivery while basing on the existing and new initiatives in the prevention and response to GBV and child abuse through the compressive approach. The strategic roadmap will also guide exploration of possible advocacy to support the comprehensive approach.
The consultants shall be responsible for:
- Preparation of a work pan and an appropriate assessment framework
- Conduct introductory meetings with key stakeholders
- Actively engaging with staff, management and other stakeholders through the use of participatory processes
- Develop tools, questionnaires and methodology in participatory manners
- Conduct field visits, interviews …
- Hold 2 validation workshops for the document finalisation
- Incorporate the comments from the validation workshop for a final copy
- Produce final draft copy of the strategic plan
- Summarise the strategic plan
- Production of deliverables in accordance with the requirements and timeframes of the Terms of Reference.
For more information, please view the Terms of References here.