UNWOMEN on behalf of Gender Monitoring Office is seeking to recruit a dynamic and self-motivated strategic engagement and partnership expert that will support and provide strategic advice on partnering for results.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide strategic Advice to the GMO senior management on institution Building and to relevant units/departments on identification and establishment of innovative partnerships and approaches to enhance accountability to gender equality.
- Guide and Contribute to resource mobilization through advising and supporting development of substantive resource mobilization material;
- Develop high level policy briefs to be used by the Gender Monitoring Office in advancing Gender accountability across different sectors and at different levels to spur policy change and social transformation.
- Analyze and advise on partnership agreement proposals, MoUs before their approval and signature and follow up on commitments made by all parties.
- Participate in the identification and mapping of key partners in gender accountability and GBV service delivery in public, private, CSOs, and religious institutions;
- Mobilize resources and support the preparation of strategic events including GAD and community dialogues;
- Coordinate and oversee the reporting of donor/partner funded projects and interventions.
Contribute to data collection and gender publications in line with GMO’s mandate and in its communication initiatives;
- Contribute to the monitoring initiatives as organized by GMO’s program units.
For more information about this notice, please view the full Terms of Reference document.