The overall objective of the Gender and Family Secretariat Coordinator is to enhance coordination of stakeholders intervening in the areas of gender, family promotion & women empowerment.
The main tasks of the assignment are to:
- Provide overall coordination of the NGFC work and report regularly to MIGEPROF Management,
- Facilitate the elaboration and review of NGFC strategic plan in close collaboration with MIGEPROF management and stakeholders and ensure its smooth implementation;
- Mapping and producing a database of stakeholders both at central and local levels;
- Ensure close collaboration between national GFC and district level GEWE and family Coordination mechanisms through regular communication and reporting to MIGEPROF;
- Participate and facilitate preparation of sub-cluster annual and other periodic work plans, monitor and evaluate implementation progress;
- Establish a partnership and fund mobilization strategy with key stakeholders to ensure its smooth implementation;
- Engage networks with national authorities and relevant government agencies, where applicable and support existing coordination mechanisms
- Develop a proposal on how the NGFC secretariat should be restructured to make it more relevant and innovative in addressing GEWE and Family related concerns in the sector at the national level and local level (Districts);
- Provide technical support to the development of relevant advocacy and policy documents to address GEWE and family issues through various key partners;
- Organize joint field missions with sub/clusters members for follow up and monitoring
- §Facilitate sub-cluster quarterly technical working group & bi-annual SC meetings & follow up the implementation of the recommendations of these meetings.
- To support the development of a compendium of women leaders in different sectors in Rwanda.
For more information about this notice, please find the Terms of References by visiting this link